Recent

Author Topic: [solved] fpvectorial Package Installlation error!  (Read 9814 times)

Jabberwocky

[solved] fpvectorial Package Installlation error!
« on: May 24, 2016, 04:53:17 pm »
I try to install fpvectorial, from SVN (downloaded with TortoiseSVN, from http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk).

I try to install following:
PACKAGE->Open Package File->c:\SVN\components\fpvectorial\fpvectorialpkg.lpk

Only "Compile" is enabled,

But I recieve the following message:
win32pagecontrol.inc(71,17) Error: identifier idents no member "IsUnpaged"

In line 71 of win32pagecontrol.inc (if TabControl.IsUnpaged then ), I think is in LCL package.

And I can't install the package. Am I doing something wrong ?

Please, any advice to install this package to Lazarus (windowsx64  v1.6 SVN 51630).
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:27:41 pm by Jabberwocky »

wp

Re: fpvectorial Package Installlation error!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 05:31:01 pm »
Hmmh... I don't think that this message has anything to do with fpvectorial.

From the way your formulate your question I get the feeling that you want to install fpvectorial from the trunk version of Lazarus into another Lazarus version. This may work or may not. It depends on what new features this version of fpvectorial is using from the current trunk version of Lazarus. Also, the path to the fpvectorial package is not the original one, it should reside within the Lazarus folder. Maybe the compilation procedure gets confused and does not find all files needed. --> Use the svn version of fpvectorial trunk only with Lazarus trunk.

Jabberwocky

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 06:18:00 pm »
Ok, thanks wp, so now we have to install fpvectorial from my lazarus version: c:\lazarus\components\fpvectorial\.

After a info windows tell me that package is reemplaced, now the package says 0 files and 0 Register procedure, I'm a bit confuse what to do now.

Any advice what to do now?

wp

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 06:37:58 pm »
No idea what you are doing.

That's what I do: Go to "Package" / "Open package file", navigate to fpvectorial folder and load fpvectorialpkg.lpk. Then click "Compile". There is no need to install the package because it does not contain any design code.

Jabberwocky

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 11:27:23 pm »
I have to Uninstall Lazarus, delete al folders, restart computer, Install and choose clean install.
Later:
Code: [Select]
"Package" / "Open package file", navigate to fpvectorial folder and load fpvectorialpkg.lpk.
And I can add fpvectorial to my project.

Thanks wp.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018