Recent

Author Topic: What files comprise a Lazarus project?  (Read 3440 times)

ab1jx

• Just some photos on Nikonians
What files comprise a Lazarus project?
« on: April 27, 2016, 08:19:13 pm »
When I used Delphi a lot under Windows I had a file selection category set up in Total Commander for like *.pas,*.dpr,*.frm, etc. and it was pretty slick.  I could go into a project directory, hit that, zip the files, email the zip to somebody or just rename to have the date in the name.  Required binaries (resources) like icons needed to be in it, but nothing executable.  Just enough to recreate the project on another machine or at a different time, assuming a compatible Delphi version was installed on the other end.  Copied that list from machine to machine many times.

For Lazarus I imagine it would go something like *.pas,*.ico,*.lpi,*.lpr.  It would probably amount to what file types are left after a "make clean".  Here I want to copy a project from i386 OpenBSD to arm Linux or x86 Windows for example.  Not cross-compile or libraries or executables.

Windsurfer

• Windsurfer
Re: What files comprise a Lazarus project?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 08:24:55 pm »
Look at Project->Publish Project...

This will do what I think you want.

ab1jx

• Just some photos on Nikonians
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 09:34:16 pm »
Yes, *.(pas|pp|inc|lpr|lfm|lrs|lpi|lpk|xml|sh) is the sort of thing I was looking for, also useful in backup schemes, like maybe by rsync.

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 02:52:30 pm »
.rc for resource scripts

TinyPortal © 2005-2018