Recent

Author Topic: Vote to remove sanctions from Sudan  (Read 10596 times)

Thaddy

• Sensorship about opinions does not belong here.
Re: Vote to remove sanctions from Sudan
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2016, 05:58:50 pm »
This "scientific position" is more suitable when we study insects, animals, and objects. Making life harder for people is not OK.
Last time I checked people were animals, not plants.
I said "If you think". And yes, IMHO, you did take sides when you said: "I would say that it needs to be removed." Effectively muting his (and many other) voice(s).
That is why you are not carefully reading: I do not take sides, I maintain that this is not the proper platform.
I even invite all that are concerned about one side of the Sudan issue or the other to open a free blog on one of my servers.
All sides invited. youwritetoo.net. It's empty right now. There you have a platform that is governed by Dutch law only.
Dutch law protect free speech a lot better than some free countries. I will only moderate moderately ;)...

But I am afraid you want to push a point that is related to taking sides.
I don't take sides. period.
Object Pascal programmers should get rid of their "component fetish" especially with the non-visuals.

engkin

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2016, 06:25:48 pm »
This "scientific position" is more suitable when we study insects, animals, and objects. Making life harder for people is not OK.
I said "If you think". And yes, IMHO, you did take sides when you said: "I would say that it needs to be removed." Effectively muting his (and many other) voice(s).
That is why you are not carefully reading: I do not take sides, I maintain that this is not the proper platform.
I even invite all that are concerned about one side of the Sudan issue or the other to open a free blog on one of my servers.
All sides invited. youwritetoo.net. It's empty right now. There you have a platform that is governed by Dutch law only.
Dutch law protect free speech a lot better than some free countries. I will only moderate moderately ;)...

But I am afraid you want to push a point that is related to taking sides.
I don't take sides. period.

Thaddy, this is not about Sudan nor political science. It is about programming and getting access to open source code.

Thank you for the invitation and for providing one of your servers to everyone concerned about Sudan. Unfortunately, Dutch law, free speech, youwritetoo, and this thread will not change anything in Sudan.

Do not be afraid, I am not trying to push anything. Taking (or not taking) sides does not affect me.

I would suggest keeping the OP and deleting every reply.

shobits1

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2016, 07:01:22 pm »
I really didn't want to comment on this post but I can't stand when someone say that people are simply animals  >:( you are wrong buddy people are not animals.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018