Recent

Author Topic: Adsense Ads - how can i embed them in my app  (Read 2852 times)

teochris

Adsense Ads - how can i embed them in my app
« on: February 06, 2016, 11:36:57 am »
I need to embed an adsense ad in my app.
I have an active google adsense account.
I have an online website where I can create a blank HTML page with only the adsense code!
So how can I embed my ad in my app or how can I embed a frame showing the blank page from my website?
How can I detect if my app has internet access so it can show properly the adsense add and if my app does not have internet access then the code or the html frame will not be shown.

BeniBela

• homepage
Re: Adsense Ads - how can i embed them in my app
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 01:12:48 pm »
I wanted to do that, but then I found a paragraph in the adsense guidelines that you are not allowed to show those ads in apps.

Although that was nearly 10 years ago. Perhaps they changed the rules post-Android

teochris

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 02:33:41 pm »
I wanted to do that, but then I found a paragraph in the adsense guidelines that you are not allowed to show those ads in apps.

Although that was nearly 10 years ago. Perhaps they changed the rules post-Android

After your post I tried to find the paragraph in adsense rules that does not permit ads in windows apps (because in android apps it is permitted) and I did not manage to find such rule after 2 hours of reading.

Even if google ads are not permitted in apps i am still interested because there are more ads from adsense that i could embed so if someone can please help us do so!

And if i am able to embed an html page then it is in not in the actual app so the imaginary rule won't be broken!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:35:27 pm by teochris »

teochris

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 01:02:40 pm »
If someone san help me embed a webpage in my app, then please do so!

What do I have to do?

TinyPortal © 2005-2018