Recent

Author Topic: Need a VERY simple pascal program made.  (Read 7264 times)

SycoSins

Need a VERY simple pascal program made.
« on: February 04, 2016, 02:58:27 am »
I need a very simple pascal program made, of course pay will be provided via PayPal.
If you're interested send me a message on this website for the details of the program and so that we can discuss payment.

herux

Re: Need a VERY simple pascal program made.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 05:02:08 am »
what kind of program do you need ?
if its simple like you said and I said  :D. I can help you, because i don't have much time

balazsszekely

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 07:18:43 am »
@SycoSins
Yet, another school assignment? (http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,31535.msg202197.html#msg202197:D You should do your homework yourself. We can always help. 

guest58172

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 08:28:40 am »
If it's a school assignment your teacher is probably reading this forum... :-X.

If you can't manage to get started with programming it's probably not your cup of tea and it doesn't matter. Unless you're at a high level in your cursus  (which is really quite unlikely when I look at the other Q) then it's probably a low coefficient module...so just give up.

>:D

SycoSins

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 05:09:00 am »
@SycoSins
Yet, another school assignment? (http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,31535.msg202197.html#msg202197:D You should do your homework yourself. We can always help.

Yea, I did decide to do it myself. Came out perfect thanks to some help from the forum members. :)

SycoSins

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 05:11:02 am »
If it's a school assignment your teacher is probably reading this forum... :-X.

If you can't manage to get started with programming it's probably not your cup of tea and it doesn't matter. Unless you're at a high level in your cursus  (which is really quite unlikely when I look at the other Q) then it's probably a low coefficient module...so just give up.

>:D

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  O:-)

I decided to do it myself. Was easier than I thought.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018