Forum > Networking and Web Programming

News from ExtPascal

(1/8) > >>

xinyiman:
I wanted to inform you that we (thanks to my stubbornness) an installable version and apparently functioning of ExtPascal. Fresh daily fresh

You can download it here

www.lazaruspascal.it/esempi/ExtPascal-0.9.8-modificato.zip

You can still follow the old guide written by me and link to nomorelogic

http://www.lazaruspascal.it/index.php?page=110

You have to recover ExtJs only from a different location, which is as follows:

http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.2.1.zip

When creating a new project, make sure you have one of the files are linked to the new project the unit extp_design_ctrls.pas this subdirectory ExtPascal_Toolkit / extp_ctrls
add addiction to indylaz

and in the section Compiler Options -> Paths to Other file unit (-Fu) put

/usr/share/lazarus/1.4.4/components/ExtPascal/;/usr/share/lazarus/1.4.4/components/ExtPascal/ExtP_Toolkit/extp_ctrls/;/usr/share/lazarus/1.4.4/components/indy-10.2.0.3/fpc/

obviously changing the path according to where you have installed ExtPascal and indy.

Then always compilatore- Options> various add

-dWEBSERVER

You should now be able to work  ;)

x2nie:

I am confusing of what is it. I've visited the ExtPascal in github, and still do not understand.

any screenshot of ExtPascal in action?

xinyiman:
Because I think ExtPascal is a nice project but is carried out only by UniGUi at the time (which does not support Lazarus) I took a stable version of ExtPascal not installed on current versions of Lazarus and I modified it to be installable the current version of Lazarus. Including ExtPascal_Toolkit.

Tonight place some pictures to show that I can use it from my pc. This is because I'd like to form a group to take the project forward so open source and applicable to Lazarus.

Leledumbo:

--- Quote from: x2nie on January 19, 2016, 12:13:45 pm ---
I am confusing of what is it. I've visited the ExtPascal in github, and still do not understand.

any screenshot of ExtPascal in action?

--- End quote ---
You can think of it as a Pascal enabler for ExtJS (Sencha now), you can create full ExtJS powered web app in Pascal. I didn't remember whether it has form designer or not, but one thing for sure you have access to all of its widgets.

x2nie:

--- Quote from: Leledumbo on January 19, 2016, 01:43:20 pm ---You can think of it as a Pascal enabler for ExtJS (Sencha now), you can create full ExtJS powered web app in Pascal. I didn't remember whether it has form designer or not, but one thing for sure you have access to all of its widgets.

--- End quote ---

Oh!
Yes I knew ExtJS / Sencha. I've played with it with javascript+PHP.
So, can I someday replace the PHP+Apache with Lazarus, eh? :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version