Recent

Author Topic: Help setting up build environment for existing project  (Read 2578 times)

Wolfpup

Help setting up build environment for existing project
« on: December 15, 2015, 08:53:05 pm »
I'm having problems getting Lazarus 1.4.4 (32bit) setup and configured on my Winsows 10 64bit system for an existing project. The Project is a downloaded app that I'm wanting to help the developer with some issues on but before I can do that I need to have the build environment set up so that i can build the project. the instructions are in this https://github.com/riderkick/FMD/blob/master/readme.txt. Im getting errors when im installing RichMemo and InternetTools.

RichMemo errors:
Compiling package richmemopackage 1.0: Exit code 1, Errors: 1, Warnings: 1, Hints: 1
wsrichmemo.pas(52,21) Warning: An inherited method is hidden by "class TWSCustomRichMemo.SetHideSelection(const TWinControl,Boolean);"
win32richmemo.pas(105,3) Error: Wrong number of parameters specified for call to "PrepareCreateWindow"
win32wscontrols.pp(143,11) Hint: Found declaration: PrepareCreateWindow(const TWinControl,const TCreateParams,out TCreateWindowExParams);

internettools errors :
Build IDE: Exit code 2, Errors: 1, Warnings: 1
Warning: Recompiling xquery, checksum changed for simplehtmltreeparser
xquery.pas(72,12) Fatal: Can't find unit xquery used by simplehtmltreeparser
This has an associated pop up saing File "C:\lazarus\ide\xquery.pas" not found

Any help with this would be greatly welcomed.

balazsszekely

Re: Help setting up build environment for existing project
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 06:51:31 am »
1. RichMemo errors:
   Actually there is only one error, namely: win32richmemo.pas(105,3) Error: Wrong number of parameters specified for call to "PrepareCreateWindow"
   Solution: Open win32richmemo.pas, change the following line:

Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  2.     // PrepareCreateWindow(AWinControl, Params);
  3.     PrepareCreateWindow(AWinControl, AParams, Params);

2. Internettools errors:
  Download from here: http://www.benibela.de/documentation/internettools/
  After you compile Internettools, don't forget to add it to the required packages(if not already added)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018