Recent

Author Topic: Problem installing lnet package help  (Read 4136 times)

Hernan_ar_c

Problem installing lnet package help
« on: July 05, 2015, 04:14:06 am »
i'm triyng to install lnet visual package, i follow the instructions step by step... but i get this errors:

Warnings: 1
Warning: other sources path of package "lnetbase 0.6.5" contains directory "../lib", which is already in the unit search path.
Warnings: 7
lnet.pp(784,30) Warning: User defined: check if we need aOp = soSend in the IF, perhaps bad recv is possible?
lnetssl.pp(214,24) Warning: Symbol "GetConnected" is deprecated
lhttputil.pp(92,45) Warning: Symbol "ShortMonthNames" is deprecated
lwebserver.pp(325,23) Warning: Symbol "CommandLine" is deprecated
lwebserver.pp(478,21) Warning: Symbol "CommandLine" is deprecated
lwebserver.pp(1123,4) Warning: User defined: TODO
lthreadevents.pp(101,26) Warning: Symbol "Resume" is deprecated
Compilando paquete lnetvisual 0.6.5: Éxito

i don't know why, can someone help me to install it?

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
Re: Problem installing lnet package help
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 11:12:38 am »
What errors? There are no errors there. And even the last lines says the compilation succeeds.

Hernan_ar_c

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 02:54:47 pm »
Hi, thanks for the response.
yes lazarus install it, but after the instalation  if I put any component of the package in a form it give me this message

GDB has encounter an internal error:
Press "Ok to continue debbuging. This may NOT be safe.
Press "Stop" to end the debbug session.

While executing the command:
"TGDBMIDebuggerInstruction: "info functions FPC_CPUINIT", "
gdb reported:
"&"../../gdb/buildsym.c:876: internal-error: failed internal consistency check\nA problem internal to GDB has been detected,\nfurther debugging may prove unreliable.\n""

I know is a debbuger error, but it start to fail only after i use any component of lnet package, so i think that lnet is the problem.

rvk

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 04:10:49 pm »
I know is a debbuger error, but it start to fail only after i use any component of lnet package, so i think that lnet is the problem.
No, it could still be the debugger. Lazarus is installed with a very old version of GDB (7.2). I've encountered multiple problems with the debugger (usually after closing my app).

If you want to make sure it's not lnet which is at fault you could try a newer GDB version (7.7.1). You can download it here. Download it to a directory of your choice (and Right-click>properties and Unblock it, if necessary) and point the setting to it (Tools>Options>Debugger>General).

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 06:22:46 pm »
Could also be a mix of debug format (STABS here, DWARF there), but it's not lnet to blame.

Hernan_ar_c

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 04:08:53 pm »
No, it could still be the debugger. Lazarus is installed with a very old version of GDB (7.2). I've encountered multiple problems with the debugger (usually after closing my app).

If you want to make sure it's not lnet which is at fault you could try a newer GDB version (7.7.1). You can download it here. Download it to a directory of your choice (and Right-click>properties and Unblock it, if necessary) and point the setting to it (Tools>Options>Debugger>General).

Thanks for the respose

I forgot to mention that i am running lazarus on fedora 22 workstation, and the GDB version is 7.9.1-17, so i dont think that is a version problem of the GDB.
the version of lazarus is 1.4rc3, is the one that is in the fedora's repositories... if this help to find a solution...

TinyPortal © 2005-2018