Author Topic: ct2laz - convertor between CodeTyphon and Lazarus  (Read 17300 times)

avra

• Additional info
Re: ct2laz - convertor between CodeTyphon and Lazarus
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2018, 12:18:22 am »
Important changes since 1.2.0:

1.2.2.219 Fixed resource file handling (.lrs and .ctrs was missing in form edit box). Fixed output handling for new 7zip (added -bb1 switch which is not compatible with old 7zip v9.20 any more). Report error when old 7zip was found or when 7zip is not at expected location. Fixed disabling rename file edit boxes. Changed CSV boolean column values from 'T' and 'F' to more intuitive 'Y' and 'N'. These are breaking changes requiring you to delete old INI file and download new CSV file.

1.2.1.204 Fixed resource file renaming. Added more replacement pairs to CSV file.

https://bitbucket.org/avra/ct2laz/downloads/
ct2laz - Conversion between Lazarus and CodeTyphon
bithelpers - Bit manipulation for standard types
pasettimino - Siemens S7 PLC lib

AWilhelm

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2018, 12:49:28 pm »
I just converted my Project from CT to Lazarus, but when I compile the Project I get the Error-Message

Code: Pascal  [Select]
  1. win32int.pp(8,84) Fatal: Cannot find Win32Int used by Interfaces, incompatible ppu=C:\lazarus\lcl\units\x86_64-win64\win32\win32int.ppu, package LCL

Any idea how to solve this?

avra

• Additional info
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2018, 05:57:08 pm »
...incompatible ppu...
usually means that you have left overs from another version of Lazarus or CT. Try to clean build all, or try to build with another version of Lazarus.
ct2laz - Conversion between Lazarus and CodeTyphon
bithelpers - Bit manipulation for standard types
pasettimino - Siemens S7 PLC lib

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus