Recent

Author Topic: Error when recompiling lazarus during component install on upgraded lazarus  (Read 2674 times)

K-Qha

I just recently upgraded my lazarus 1.0.4 to 1.4.0, running on Ubuntu 11. During reinstalling external components and recompiling lazarus, I encountered errors says:
Code: [Select]
lazarus.pp(142,1) Error: undefined reference to `INIT$_GDBMIMISCCLASSES'
lazarus.pp(142,1) Error: undefined reference to `FINALIZE$_GDBMIMISCCLASSES'
/usr/share/lazarus/1.4.0/components/lazdebuggergdbmi/lib/i386-linux/lazdebuggergdbmi.o: In function `REGISTER':
lazdebuggergdbmi.pas(18,1) Error: undefined reference to `GDBMIDEBUGGER_REGISTER'
lazdebuggergdbmi.pas(20,1) Error: undefined reference to `SSHGDBMIDEBUGGER_REGISTER'

Just googled it and have found absolutely nothing :(

Any info will be very helpful, thanks.

taazz

I just recently upgraded my lazarus 1.0.4 to 1.4.0, running on Ubuntu 11. During reinstalling external components and recompiling lazarus, I encountered errors says:
Code: [Select]
lazarus.pp(142,1) Error: undefined reference to `INIT$_GDBMIMISCCLASSES'
lazarus.pp(142,1) Error: undefined reference to `FINALIZE$_GDBMIMISCCLASSES'
/usr/share/lazarus/1.4.0/components/lazdebuggergdbmi/lib/i386-linux/lazdebuggergdbmi.o: In function `REGISTER':
lazdebuggergdbmi.pas(18,1) Error: undefined reference to `GDBMIDEBUGGER_REGISTER'
lazdebuggergdbmi.pas(20,1) Error: undefined reference to `SSHGDBMIDEBUGGER_REGISTER'

Just googled it and have found absolutely nothing :(

Any info will be very helpful, thanks.
you are recompiling the lazarus in 1.4 release with lazarus 1.2.6 and the units found are not compatible.
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

Laz: Lazarus 1.4.4 FPC 2.6.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

K-Qha

Thanks for the info :)

I just uninstall lazarus (dpkg -r lazarus) then install it fresh, and everything run smoothly now. Case closed :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018