Recent

Author Topic: Problems with forum registration  (Read 1692 times)

typo

Problems with forum registration
« on: April 01, 2015, 08:21:19 pm »
Resending the password is dead, but today I could log in, and saw that after the submit is done redirection to an invalid page as well as other features that are failing. Some interested users originated from the Facebook Delphi Experts and Lazarus Experts groups reported difficulties to the register

nerdeX

ocpaul20

Re: Problems with forum registration
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 03:18:18 am »
Dont forget that running a forum is not a trivial thing. It is a commitment that not many want to make and you have to be really enthusiastic and dedicated about a product to bother to do it. I would assume that this forum is a real pain to administer and support and the guys would much rather leave it to someone else who has more time to run one. However, it IS here and it IS useful so I think we need to go with the flow a little. Maybe the usefulness outweighs the awkwardness of using it?

Finding moderators and 'forum software tweakers' is often difficult but I expect any volunteers would be welcomed after a period of proving and getting-to-know-you time. After all... this is the internet and there are lots of wierd people out there.
=======================================
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.6.5 [2015/04/26] for i386
Puppy Linux Slacko 5.7 Frugal

Signal

Re: Problems with forum registration
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 03:43:38 am »
Note Typo's post count. He is one of the most helpful individuals on this forum. I'm sure he had good reason to post that information.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018