Recent

Author Topic: FPSpreadsheet couldn't compile cause Error: Identifier not found "VarIsBool"  (Read 3606 times)

mikegav

FPSpreadsheet couldn't compile cause Error: Identifier not found "VarIsBool"

FPSpreadsheet revision 3990
$ rpm -q lazarus
lazarus-1.2-4.fc21.i686
$ cat /etc/issue
Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)
Kernel \r on an \m (\l)

wp

lazarus-1.2-4.fc21.i686
I don't understand this version identifier. It could be that your fpc version is too old. The function VarIsBool was introduced only in the latest stable version 2.6.4. To fix this open the file fps.inc in the fpspreadsheet installation folder and activate the define FPS_VARISBOOL - this uses a local copy of this function in unit fpsfixes.

mikegav

lazarus-1.2-4.fc21.i686
I don't understand this version identifier. It could be that your fpc version is too old. The function VarIsBool was introduced only in the latest stable version 2.6.4. To fix this open the file fps.inc in the fpspreadsheet installation folder and activate the define FPS_VARISBOOL - this uses a local copy of this function in unit fpsfixes.
This is lazarus version and you talk about free pascal compiler version.
$ rpm -q fpc
fpc-2.6.2-7.fc21.i686
Your advice helped, thanks.
If I found any other bugs can I write in this forum? Or special bugtracker exists?

wp

Whatever you want... If you prefer the bugtracker select project "Lazarus CCR" and category "FPSpreadsheet". And in the forum select the FPSpreadsheet board as you did this time. Otherwise I might miss your report.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018