Recent

Author Topic: Lazarus Release Candidate 2 of 1.4  (Read 78156 times)

mattias

• Administrator
    • http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org
Re: Lazarus Release Candidate 2 of 1.4
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2015, 10:25:53 am »
Please use the bug tracker for patches and translations.
And upload them til thursday.

bylaardt

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2015, 08:05:31 pm »
This was fixed after the RC2 release.
Actually, the fix made it into the windows release, but not into the linux release. So compilation works on win, but not if you cross compile.

Revision: 48057
Date: 01 March 2015 01:41:10
Merged revision(s) 47969 from trunk:
LazReport: fix compilation of lr_cairoexp_reg by checking "use unit" boxes in CairoCanvas package

Thanks Martin
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 02:02:57 am by bylaardt »

marcodor

« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2015, 08:43:56 am »
Maybe this is done already in RC2, using 1.2.6 now.
When you press Ctrl+F9 to compile a project, Messages window remain later focused, instead of editor.
You need to make aditional manipulations to return back to editor, that take time.
I'm new to FP from Delphi and this is somehow annoying & uncomfortable.
Please fix this, if possible.
Thanks!

howardpc

« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2015, 11:29:39 am »
Are you aware of the checkbox in the Tools->Options->Environment->Messages Window page which allows you to "Focus messages after compilation" (or not) ?

marcodor

« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2015, 12:17:31 pm »
howardpc, Thanks for sugestion!

Just found it "hidden" on Tools/Options/Environement/Desktop/Focus messages ...
I think it is better to be unchecked by default.

mattias

• Administrator
    • http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2015, 02:01:23 pm »
It is checked on Windows, otherwise unchecked. Windows users complained.

snorkel

« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2015, 08:12:54 pm »
Is there going to be another RC?

Also I noticed that when I debug multi threaded apps on Linux the UI did not lock up, before I had to tell the GUI to display  on another desktop under Linux.
***Snorkel***
If I forget, I always use the latest stable 32bit version of Lazarus and FPC. At the time of this signature that is Laz 3.0RC2 and FPC 3.2.2

snorkel

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2015, 07:57:26 pm »
Hi,
I usually cross compile on linux to win32 and win64, but since upgrading to the last RC I get this when
compiling for win64 (win32 works fine)

cairocanvas.pas(17,13) Fatal: Cannot find unit Cairo used by CairoCanvas of package cairocanvas_pkg.

I have not touched my FPC config file so nothing has changed.
***Snorkel***
If I forget, I always use the latest stable 32bit version of Lazarus and FPC. At the time of this signature that is Laz 3.0RC2 and FPC 3.2.2

Martin_fr

• Administrator
  • Debugger - SynEdit - and more
    • wiki
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2015, 08:08:01 pm »
cairocanvas.pas(17,13) Fatal: Cannot find unit Cairo used by CairoCanvas of package cairocanvas_pkg.

This was fixed after RC2. Search my previous post.

snorkel

« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2015, 08:09:46 pm »

This was fixed after RC2. Search my previous post.

sweet, that works for me :-)
***Snorkel***

jma_sp

• El conocimiento si ocupa lugar.
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2015, 09:40:58 am »
   I have finished checking and translating several es.po files, im not member of translators so i have not added strings to file headers indicating date of the update and contact.
Along the day i will upload it to bugtracker, i hope that if someone find errors report it for corrections.

I need some time to learn more about structure of this files so i need to look for information about it.

Also for looking about native english po files that could be not yet translated but i have limited time so i have to found time in my little spare time.

Thanks for all, specially for the previous and actual translators who have dedicated a lot of time in translation. Only you can seee how when you waste hours translating and reviewing.

Best Regards.
Devuan Beowulf 3.0( JWM/ROX/iDesk) - Puppy Linux,  Haiku OS,.ReactOS 0.4.xx  - FreeDos .

jma_sp

• El conocimiento si ocupa lugar.
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2015, 09:44:33 am »
Also i find menu entries that have aparently no correlations with strings in po files but i have to check it with time and if the case report for including it. Such is the case of Print in menu with the translation "Imprimir". It appear in some files but not reflect changes in menu.

Some entries i have found not translatable are:

Archivo --> Print ...
Ver --------> Leaks and Traces
Fuente ----> JEDI Code Format

I have tried to upload one file to bugtracker but i get error so i will try later from other connection.

The error show this  :o :o :o:

Token de seguridad del formulario no válido. Esto podría ser causado por haberse agotado el tiempo de espera de la sesión, o por enviar el formulario dos veces por accidente.

Utilice el botón «Atrás» de su navegador web para volver a la página anterior. Allí puede corregir los problemas que han sido identificados en esta notificación de error o seleccionar otra acción. También puede hacer click sobre una opción de la barra de menú para ir directamente a una nueva sección.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 02:15:13 pm by jma_sp »
Devuan Beowulf 3.0( JWM/ROX/iDesk) - Puppy Linux,  Haiku OS,.ReactOS 0.4.xx  - FreeDos .

TinyPortal © 2005-2018