Recent

Author Topic: Default "Code editor" position  (Read 2760 times)

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
Default "Code editor" position
« on: November 13, 2014, 01:55:27 pm »
Not sure, but it may be a bug.

The problem is that I can't set the position of the "Code editor".  What I do is move the window to the position, open Tools > Configuration... > Window, select the  "Code editor", press "Get position" then "Apply" and "Accept".  But everytime I open Lazarus the window isn't in the right position.  This is specially annoying since I use two monitors and it moves the editor to the wrong one (sometimes I have that monitor off). I've tested also the radio buttons (they're in Spanish, I don't know the text in English) but no-one seems to put the window where I need.

Suggestions?
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
Re: Default "Code editor" position
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 03:29:06 pm »
Did you try one of the tools -> savelayout options?

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
Re: Default "Code editor" position
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 01:10:14 pm »
No, I didn't.  And I can't find it (ver. 1.2.6).  I'm Spanish and I can't find "layout" in its Spanish translation ("plan", "distribución", "composición").  Found "Guardar configuraicón del escritorio" ("Save desktop configuration"), but it asks for a file name.  %)
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

TinyPortal © 2005-2018