Recent

Author Topic: IP address blocked on Lazarus forum  (Read 3681 times)

hinst

IP address blocked on Lazarus forum
« on: October 21, 2014, 03:18:42 pm »
some guy on lazarus-ide IRC channel says he can't access Lazarus forum from the following IP address: 119.94.15.118; can you please remove this IP address from black list? thx
Too late to escape fate

JazzMazz88

Re: IP address blocked on Lazarus forum
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 10:32:21 am »
we should sticky that we have one and where. Theres the onion for now....its cleartext capable.

Thaddy

• Probably until I exterminate Putin.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 12:54:38 pm »
some guy on lazarus-ide IRC channel says he can't access Lazarus forum from the following IP address: 119.94.15.118; can you please remove this IP address from black list? thx
Give us the link to that question? It's a Philippine address, maybe a range is blocked. There are reasons to block a range. In that case contact your hoster to see what's going on. If there is no known suspicious behavior on public sources from that specific IP, I think this can be dealt with. If there is, plz keep blocking it.
Specialize a type, not a var.

rvk

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 01:08:02 pm »
Give us the link to that question? It's a Philippine address, maybe a range is blocked. There are reasons to block a range. In that case contact your hoster to see what's going on. If there is no known suspicious behavior on public sources from that specific IP, I think this can be dealt with. If there is, plz keep blocking it.
Thaddy, this was a question from october 2014  ;D

(because JazzMazz88 posted some spam-message to this it surfaced to the top)

Thaddy

• Probably until I exterminate Putin.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 01:12:32 pm »
Well, then he knows why. I am glad to see that policy is in place.
Specialize a type, not a var.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018