Recent

Author Topic: i want to make a auto boting program for games with winio.have some problems.  (Read 4732 times)

halflifezy

i want to make a auto boting program for games with winio.have some problems.
some games is detected the winio that my program can not run normally.
is any way to modify the winio source codes to pass the game protect?

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
I was lookin for Winio on the Internet, and I found that it's an input/output library for Windows.  %)
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
It's access to ports, and thus part of a cheat library. So it is no wonder games check for it.

While one could use winio from FPC, developing winio itself is not on-topic here, since it is not pascal source.

halflifezy

It's access to ports, and thus part of a cheat library. So it is no wonder games check for it.

While one could use winio from FPC, developing winio itself is not on-topic here, since it is not pascal source.

No idea to modify it?

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.

No idea to modify it?
[/quote]

Ask in winio forums. That's the proper place for that, not here.

halflifezy

No idea to modify it?

[/quote]

winio offical website does not have  forum.

Mike.Cornflake

is any way to modify the winio source codes to pass the game protect?

Let's get this right?  You're asking programmers how to bypass a protection mechanism that ensures other programmers get to eat?

While we could argue the pro's and con's of software protection (don't get me wrong - I hate it), none of that avoids the point that bypassing protection mechanisms at best breaks license and at worst is illegal.

I really don't think this conversation belongs in this forum (reported to moderator)...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 04:28:27 pm by Mike.Cornflake »
Lazarus Trunk/FPC Trunk on Windows [7, 10]
  Have you tried searching this forum or the wiki?:   http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Alternative_Main_Page
  BOOKS! (Free and otherwise): http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Pascal_and_Lazarus_Books_and_Magazines

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
Quote from: marcov

No idea to modify it?

winio offical website does not have  forum.

Don't care, use whatever communication they do provide, it is offtopic here. I'll lock the topic.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018