Recent

Author Topic: Debbuger problem on Mac OSx  (Read 4457 times)

gouyon

• Strategies & electron
Debbuger problem on Mac OSx
« on: September 22, 2014, 03:38:13 pm »
I have installed Lazarus on a Mac-book (OSx 10.9.5 Maverick).  When I run Lazarus I have a warning about the debugger. It seems that GDB is not found or not working
Is there any solution?

ideabrush

Re: Debbuger problem on Mac OSx
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 04:59:28 pm »

gouyon

• Strategies & electron
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 02:32:08 pm »
Thank you I have tried and it seems it has been correctly installed. But gdb is not working. I have put a brakpoint on my code and when I run the program it doesn't stops  :(
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:36:33 am by gouyon »

lukastrval

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 02:39:20 pm »
Thank you I have tried and it seems it has been correctly installed. But gdb is not working. I have put a brakpoint on my code and when I run the program it doesn't stops  :(

Have you downloaded and installed fpc and fpcsrc and have you installed the command line tools for xcode?

gouyon

• Strategies & electron
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 09:12:55 am »

Have you downloaded and installed fpc and fpcsrc and have you installed the command line tools for xcode?

Yes I did it otherwise it will not work. I have no error message when I run Lazarus. But when my application stops running I have error message from the debugger

lukastrval

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 11:07:27 pm »

Yes I did it otherwise it will not work. I have no error message when I run Lazarus. But when my application stops running I have error message from the debugger

This happend to me after upgrading to yosemite, couldnt find solution.

gouyon

• Strategies & electron
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 05:42:01 pm »
It is working now. I just forgot to install Fink. There is a lot of complain about Yosemite. May be the best is to go back to the previous version :-\

TinyPortal © 2005-2018