Recent

Author Topic: laztoapk error  (Read 10685 times)

cnmcdee

laztoapk error
« on: April 16, 2014, 10:08:25 pm »

E:\PL\project001\android>C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\lazbuild.exe "E:\PL\project001\project001android.lpi"

primary config path: C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\config

TBuildManager.CheckIfProjectNeedsCompilation  Compile was incomplete for Project

TCompiler.Compile WorkingDir="E:\PL\project001\" CompilerFilename="c:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\fpc\2.7.1\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe" CompilerParams=" -MObjFPC -Scghi -O1 -Tandroid -Parm -vewnhi -FiE:\PL\project001\lib\arm-android -FlC:\laztoapk\downloads\ndk\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\lib -Fuc:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\lcl\units\arm-android\customdrawn -Fuc:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\lcl\units\arm-android -Fuc:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\components\lazutils\lib\arm-android -Fuc:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\packager\units\arm-android -FuE:\PL\project001\ -FUE:\PL\project001\lib\arm-android\ -l -FEE:\PL\project001\android\libs\armeabi\ -oliblclapp.so -dLCL -dLCLcustomdrawn -dANDROID -Xd -CpARMV6 Project001android.lpr"
[TCompiler.Compile] CmdLine="c:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\fpc\2.7.1\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe  -MObjFPC -Scghi -O1 -Tandroid -Parm -vewnhi -FiE:\PL\project001\lib\arm-android -FlC:\laztoapk\downloads\ndk\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\lib -Fuc:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\lcl\units\arm-android\customdrawn -Fuc:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\lcl\units\arm-android -Fuc:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\components\lazutils\lib\arm-android -Fuc:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\packager\units\arm-android -
FuE:\PL\project001\ -FUE:\PL\project001\lib\arm-android\ -l -FEE:\PL\project001\android\libs\armeabi\ -oliblclapp.so -dLCL -dLCLcustomdrawn -dANDROID -Xd -CpARMV6 Project001android.lpr"

Hint: Start of reading config file c:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\fpc\2.7.1\bin\i386-win32\fpc.cfg

Hint: End of reading config file c:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\fpc\2.7.1\bin\i386-win32\fpc.cfg
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.7.1 [2013/12/23] for arm
Copyright (c) 1993-2013 by Florian Klaempfl and others
Target OS: Android for ARMEL
Compiling Project001android.lpr
Compiling project001main.pas
project001main.pas(44,26) Hint: Parameter "Sender" not used
project001main.pas(43,25) Hint: Parameter "Sender" not used
project001main.pas(43,46) Hint: Parameter "CloseAction" not used
project001main.pas(40,30) Hint: Parameter "Sender" not used
project001main.pas(85,20) Warning: range check error while evaluating constants (4282533186 must be between -2147483648 and 2147483647)
project001main.pas(85,20) Warning: range check error while evaluating constants (4280888361 must be between -2147483648 and 2147483647)
project001main.pas(41,30) Hint: Parameter "Sender" not used
project001main.pas(42,30) Hint: Parameter "Sender" not used
project001main.pas(45,27) Hint: Parameter "Sender" not used
project001main.pas(21,3) Hint: Unit "strutils" not used in Project001main
Assembling project001main
Assembling project001android
Compiling resource E:\PL\project001\lib\arm-android\Project001android.or
Linking E:\PL\project001\android\libs\armeabi\liblclapp.so
c
:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\fpc\2.7.1\bin\i386-win32\arm-linux-androideabi-ld.bfd.exe: cannot find -ljnigraphics

Project001android.lpr(35,36) Error: Error while linking
Project001android.lpr(35,36) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

ERROR: failed compiling of project E:\PL\project001\project001android.lpi

E:\PL\project001\android>REM pause

cnmcdee

Re: laztoapk error
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 10:09:26 pm »
Any ideas? I am running Windows GREP through the source code of laztoapk to see if anything comes up.

DelphiFreak

• Fresh sound.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 10:36:47 am »
Hi, i am on holidays and can not investigate your problem at the moment. Did you follow my tutorial exactly?
Linux Mint 20.3, Lazarus 2.3, Windows 10, Delphi 10.3 Rio, Delphi 11.1 Alexandria

WizardNo.7

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 09:23:24 am »
Hi DelphiFreak,

I have downloaded the newest LazToApk and followed your tutorial EXACTLY, yet I get an error at the part in page 12 where you click on [Build & Deploy].

I get the dialog asking me for the password, but not the second one telling me to remember to set the password when prompted.

A Command prompt window just flashes after entering the password in the dialog and then nothing happens.

LazToApk shows a red error:

Failed to build Project <project1>. Please start the batch-file <C:\laztoapk\projects\project1\android\build_app.bat> manually and analyze the output.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
|  Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit  |  Lazarus 1.1  |  FPC 2.7.1  |

DelphiFreak

• Fresh sound.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 09:48:18 am »
Hello WizardNo.7,

all sourcecode of laztoapk is available at here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/laztoapk/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/source/

There are 3 .pas files. The most interesting one is called http://sourceforge.net/p/laztoapk/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/source/apkmanagermain.pas

Now some explanation how laztoapk works:
laztoapk creates .bat-files and start's these batch-files.

To find out more about your problem, just take the windows file-explorer and edit the batch file <C:\laztoapk\projects\project1\android\build_app.bat> and add the word "pause" at the end. Then save&close the file and run the batch-file just from windows file-explorer.

Carefully analyze the output text to find out your problem or post the output text here in the forum.

Regards,
DelphiFreak

Linux Mint 20.3, Lazarus 2.3, Windows 10, Delphi 10.3 Rio, Delphi 11.1 Alexandria

WizardNo.7

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 10:49:29 am »

Hello DelphiFreak,

Thanks for the response. I have done as you told me and posted the output of the .bat file:

Code: [Select]
C:\laztoapk\projects\project1\android>C:\laztoapk\3rdparty\laz4android\lazbuild.
exe "C:\laztoapk\projects\project1\project1android.lpi"
primary config path: C:\laztoapk\3rdparty\laz4android\config
Error: invalid Lazarus directory "": directory lcl not found
Failed building C:\laztoapk\projects\project1\project1android.lpi

C:\laztoapk\projects\project1\android>REM pause

C:\laztoapk\projects\project1\android>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

If the "lcl" folder that is being reffered to is the one found within laz4android then I can confirm that it is infact there so I don't know why the .bat file fails to find it.

Any ideas?

DelphiFreak

• Fresh sound.
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 11:15:40 am »
Ok, there is something wrong with your lazarus installation or you had already an installation on your disk and some environment path variables point to wrong locations.

Ar you sure that  Step 04: Start Lazarus and install package „CustomDrawn“ worked for you ?

WizardNo.7

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 11:29:50 am »
Well at Step 4 I had an error the first time round,  but then I completely removed Lazarus and everything of laztoapk and reinstalled the Lazarus in my signature and reinstalled laztoapk as well.

After the reinstallations i went on successfully and ended up where I am now?

DelphiFreak

• Fresh sound.
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 11:55:05 am »
Hi, I fear I can not help.

I used windows xp 32 bit.
You use windows 8 pro 64bit?

So I look's like you must try to solve the problem by yourself.
I have the feeling it has someting to do with your laz4android installation.

Sorry.

BigChimp

• Add to the wiki - it's free ;)
    • FPCUp, PaperTiger scanning and other open source projects
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 12:05:19 pm »
The error you're seeing
Code: [Select]
invalid Lazarus directory "": directory lcl not found
indeed indicates your Lazarus install is incorrectly set up.

For a regular Lazarus install, you'd need to go to tools/options/environment/files, and set the correct lazarus directory - the one where your current lazarus.exe is located and which should contain the lcl subdirectory.

I suppose it can also be a permissions issue - make sure your account has full control (read/write etc) access to your lazarus directory so that you don't need to start lazarus (or laztoapk etc) using UAC/as administrator.

No idea what modifications laztoapk etc expect though.
Want quicker answers to your questions? Read http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#What_is_the_correct_way_to_ask_questions_in_the_forum.3F

Open source including papertiger OCR/PDF scanning:
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero

Lazarus trunk+FPC trunk x86, Windows x64 unless otherwise specified

WizardNo.7

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 12:38:09 pm »
Hi BigChimp / DelphiFreak,

I checked again, and redirected everything to the correct related paths and tried again still getting the same error...

I also tried starting both Lazarus and LazToApk as Administrator but I think that is unneeded because this is the only and administrator account anyway...

BigChimp

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 12:42:26 pm »
I also tried starting both Lazarus and LazToApk as Administrator but I think that is unneeded because this is the only and administrator account anyway...
Please read up on UAC and administrative privileges. Your account may be able to run as administrator but does not do so by default...
Want quicker answers to your questions? Read http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#What_is_the_correct_way_to_ask_questions_in_the_forum.3F

WizardNo.7

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 01:08:32 pm »
Oh yeah, No worries BigChimp...

Already sorted that out a while ago with security policies etc...

I trust myself enough to always be in Admin mode and therefore set that up.

That's also why I said it couldn't be that.  :)

BigChimp

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 01:33:40 pm »
That's also why I said it couldn't be that.  :)
Fair enough ;)

almora

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2015, 05:45:32 pm »
Hi..
I get an error like this.
What can I do.

C:\laztoapk\projects\android>C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\lazbuild.exe "C:\
laztoapk\projects\projectsandroid.lpi"
Hint: (lazarus) Last compile was incomplete for FCL 1.0.1
  State file="C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\packager\units\arm-android\FCL.c
ompiled"
Hint: (lazarus) Missing state file of LazUtils 1.0:

C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4an
droid\components\lazutils\lib\arm-android\LazUtils.compiled
Hint: (lazarus) Missing state file of LCLBase 1.5: C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4and
roid\lcl\units\arm-android\LCLBase.compiled
RunTool C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\fpc\3.1.1\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe "-iWT
OTP" "-Parm" "-Tandroid"
RunTool C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\fpc\3.1.1\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe "-va"
 "-Parm" "-Tandroid" "compilertest.pas"

C:\laztoapk\projects\android>C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\lazbuild.exe "C:\
laztoapk\projects\projectsandroid.lpi"
Hint: (lazarus) Last compile was incomplete for FCL 1.0.1
  State file="C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\packager\units\arm-android\FCL.c
ompiled"
Hint: (lazarus) Missing state file of LazUtils 1.0: C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4an
droid\components\lazutils\lib\arm-android\LazUtils.compiled
Hint: (lazarus) Missing state file of LCLBase 1.5: C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4and
roid\lcl\units\arm-android\LCLBase.compiled
RunTool C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\fpc\3.1.1\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe "-iWT
OTP" "-Parm" "-Tandroid"
RunTool C:\laztoapk\downloads\laz4android\fpc\3.1.1\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe "-va"
 "-Parm" "-Tandroid" "compilertest.pas"

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:47:17 pm by almora »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018