Recent

Author Topic: Large Projekt for Mobile/Backend  (Read 5386 times)

AndrejSacura

Large Projekt for Mobile/Backend
« on: January 17, 2014, 07:51:40 am »
I am development manager (and developer self) in swiss finacial company. We build mobile application as CMS platform for finacial products. We want reconstruct this project and looking for new opportunities in new countries. We looking for some good peaple and office.

Lazarus is my personal favorite. I do not want to discuss, that C, java or an other crap is better. This is definitly not, discussion is over. But some time it is nessesery to use it, without discuss. This is in my opinion, what a professional developer do.

We must construct CMS like Joomla or Presta, with Frontend (Android, iPhone and do not foget, it must be any time possible to add some new), Backend and Backoffice with 100s of screens and flows.

My Idea, to use Lazarus and I am looking for good developer for that. India, Thailand, Singapur, Georgien, Ukraine -  welcome. Please no SRUM or another things like this, no, no, no!

I expect to see RAD - rapid application development, the work must done in a short time (and then you can make a break on the beach), source code have to be clear, in a strong style, no comments, readable, understandable, without bugs. I await this and I do know how to do this, this is because I like pascal. So, who have no idea, how to do that, is wrong by me.

Communication language English, Deutsch und Russian.

My company is open for good Ideas. If some body have one, please write to me.

sam707

Re: Large Projekt for Mobile/Backend
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 05:34:58 pm »
I await this and I do know how to do this, this is because I like pascal. So, who have no idea, how to do that, is wrong by me.

well then hahaha do it yourself lmao :D :p

thank you, you made my day HAHAHAHAHAHA

Too "F"unny, YOU :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 05:36:35 pm by sam707 »

BeniBela

• homepage
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 06:56:58 pm »

thank you, you made my day HAHAHAHAHAHA

Too "F"unny, YOU :D

Still not as funny as a scalable, FIFO fair RWlock

sam707

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 07:25:37 pm »
well lemme tell ya sumthing clear :

if a man is able to make a car from A to Z inside his Passion, "H"e won't ask sumone else to make it for him.

That is the only logic to me. anybody his own opinion. its ok
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 07:31:53 pm by sam707 »

lazguy

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 04:48:15 pm »
If you need someone to translate from English to Brazilian Portuguese, please, talk to me.

I still do not have experience in mobile, but, if you need someone to code, i have a lot of experience in Lazarus/Delphi.

If you are interested, please, i would like to know how can i send you my resume.

Thank you for your attention

TinyPortal © 2005-2018