Recent

Author Topic: Documentation for SynEdit (La biblia del SynEdit)  (Read 28168 times)

BlueIcaro

• Blog personal
Re: Documentation for SynEdit (La biblia del SynEdit)
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2018, 03:38:07 pm »
The links from http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/blog/tito/2013/10/12/lazarus-la-biblia-del-synedit/
works OK for me. What kind of error you get?

This:
Se agotó el tiempo de espera

El servidor en blog.pucp.edu.pe está tomando mucho tiempo en responder.

El sitio podría estar temporalmente fuera de servicio o muy ocupado. Intenta nuevamente en un momento.
    Si no puedes cargar ninguna página, verifica la conexión de red de tu computadora.
    Si la red o tu computadora están protegidas por un firewall o proxy, asegúrate que Firefox pueda acceder a internet.

Edson

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2018, 03:45:51 pm »
I see.   :o

I have upload it to https://github.com/t-edson/SynFacilSyn in the folder /Docs. It's the last Revision.
Lazarus 2.2.6 - FPC 3.2.2 - x86_64-win64 on Windows 10

BlueIcaro

• Blog personal
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2018, 05:35:43 pm »
Thanks (Gracias)
/BlueIcaro

wennerer

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2024, 06:43:19 pm »
Hello Edson,
I am a hobby programmer from Germany and have recently been working with the TSynEdit component. While getting to know the component, I also translated your bible into German. Of course I used Deepl and Google, but I read up on everything and also added some of my own screenshots. If you want, you can add the German translation to your Github repository.
Unfortunately I am new to this forum and have no idea how or if I can write you a personal message.
If you are interested and know how I can send you the PDF, I would be very happy to hear from you.

PS: Many thanks for this great document!

Best regards from Germany.
Bernd

af0815

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2024, 06:54:02 pm »
open a issue and write it there your feature request. So he can direct answer there and see it. maybe he is not reading the task here.
regards
Andreas

Martin_fr

• Administrator
  • Debugger - SynEdit - and more
    • wiki
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2024, 08:12:04 pm »
Unfortunately I am new to this forum and have no idea how or if I can write you a perso

The PM feature is configured at a delay. That is, new users only get it after a certain time/activity on the forum. (this is automated, and I would have to look up the exact config...)

Edson

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2024, 09:39:18 pm »
Hello Edson,
I am a hobby programmer from Germany and have recently been working with the TSynEdit component. While getting to know the component, I also translated your bible into German. Of course I used Deepl and Google, but I read up on everything and also added some of my own screenshots. If you want, you can add the German translation to your Github repository.
Unfortunately I am new to this forum and have no idea how or if I can write you a personal message.
If you are interested and know how I can send you the PDF, I would be very happy to hear from you.

Hi.

I'm glad to know there is a new translation of my document. I know SynEdit has new features that are not included in this book, but it's good to know the SynEdit control.

As "af0815" said, you can create an Request or an Issue in the Github site and I will include your document.

Thanks
Lazarus 2.2.6 - FPC 3.2.2 - x86_64-win64 on Windows 10

wennerer

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2024, 06:35:37 am »
Hello,
i  create an Issue on your Github site.

Thanks for all answers.
Bernd

TinyPortal © 2005-2018