Recent

Author Topic: LazSqlX  (Read 143637 times)

flamer0n

Re: LazSqlX
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2014, 02:19:51 pm »
v.4.6.3.1519
-Bugfixes: After running a query multiple times repeatedly,it threw an unhandled exception
previous
-BugFix ConnectionForm: When server couln't be found, unhandled exception occured in listing databases
-Printing query result now displays from tablename as report title when possible instead of tab caption

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazsqlx/files/Version%204.6.3.1519/
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:00:44 pm by flamer0n »

flamer0n

« Reply #196 on: November 25, 2014, 08:56:56 pm »
v4.6.3.1520
-A memory leak fix in TAsTableInfo.Add(-,-): pks list wasn't being freed
-Handle ShowEditForm (which creates a AsDbForm for the selected table) in MainForm in case something goes wrong
-Implementations of IAsDbmetadata tweaked for all dbtypes.
-Fix for SQLDB's TMSSQLConnection "Error 20019 : Attempt to initiate a new Adaptive Server operation with results pending" by setting TAsQuery.FQuery.PacketRecords:=-1

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazsqlx/files/Version%204.6.3.1520/
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 08:59:20 pm by flamer0n »

flamer0n

« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2014, 06:31:07 pm »
v4.6.3.1522
-Bugfix: the main dbInfo on mainform was being passed accidentally as reference in RecentConnections.
-Bugfix: MySql list databases on connection form wasn't working properly.
-Bugfix: using sqldb: When writing an sql statement on query tabs (that alters structure or data such as create,drop,alter,insert,update etc.) the transaction wasn't commiting changes to db
-Other bugfixes

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazsqlx/files/Version%204.6.3.1522/
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 06:33:28 pm by flamer0n »

flamer0n

« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2014, 10:58:56 am »
This is getting boring maybe for everyone but ... just when I think I'll take a little break from lazsqlx I find some ugly bugs that I can easily fix them and I want to make sure the latest build won't be very "frustrating" when someone uses it (if there's someone else except myself that uses it :) )

v4.6.3.1523
-Fix: DataImporter was broken after refactorings
-Fix: Preview Image fields on DblClick on queryTab result grid didn't work
-Fix: there was a memory leak in FileTypeDetector (used for Blob field filetype detection and preview)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazsqlx/files/Version%204.6.3.1523/

Zath

« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2014, 11:01:27 am »
This is getting boring maybe for everyone but ... just when I think I'll take a little break from lazsqlx I find some ugly bugs that I can easily fix them and I want to make sure the latest build won't be very "frustrating" when someone uses it (if there's someone else except myself that uses it :) )

v4.6.3.1523
-Fix: DataImporter was broken after refactorings
-Fix: Preview Image fields on DblClick on queryTab result grid didn't work
-Fix: there was a memory leak in FileTypeDetector (used for Blob field filetype detection and preview)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazsqlx/files/Version%204.6.3.1523/

Resolving bugs and improving a program is never boring, keep it coming !

flamer0n

« Reply #200 on: November 27, 2014, 03:08:44 pm »
Ok this is the last one for today

v4.6.3.1524
-Fix: Copy Selected Rows as SQL Insert Script (on context menu of queryTab grid) caused application to crash

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazsqlx/files/Version%204.6.3.1524/

flamer0n

« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2015, 04:16:38 pm »
v.4.7.0.1530

-Fixed column Length not showing in table designer
-In AsDbFormUtils I added new db-aware control for numeric fields: TAsDBSpinEdit
-Fixed lots of memory leaks
-Code refactorings

flamer0n

« Reply #202 on: February 02, 2015, 03:28:31 pm »
v4.7.1.1531

-Fix: AsDbSpinEdit didn't work with negative values and with ftBCD types

flamer0n

« Reply #203 on: February 13, 2015, 03:50:01 pm »
v.4.7.2.1535

New:
-Help added (basic descriptions of features), accessible through MainMenu->Help
-Row/Col cursor position of active tab displayed in the statusbar
-FormatQuery added (very basic)
-NewConnection for each opened tab (so execution threads won't interfere with other tabs' connections)
-Execution time info and record count in statusBar is updated according to tab's last execution time, when tab is changed
-Ability to stop execution of active tab's query
-TableDesigner shows if a column is autonumber/identity

Fixes:
-Commiting updates when data was being edited through table->RightClick->"Open" into new tab
-Autocomplete items (reading table aliases in query editor) when loading session and generating query
-Database Cloner re-enabled (some testing done with mssql's AdventureWorks sampel db, converting it between different database types)

JD

« Reply #204 on: February 13, 2015, 04:03:32 pm »
Thanks for keeping LazSqlX updated.
Windows - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2 (built using fpcupdeluxe),
Linux Mint - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2 (built using fpcupdeluxe)

mORMot; Zeos 8; SQLite, PostgreSQL & MariaDB; VirtualTreeView

flamer0n

« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2015, 04:19:47 pm »
You're welcome.

I just uploaded a new setup.exe to SourceForge and this time the main executable is left intact (not compressed with upx) because after compression it seems some unhandled problems occur within threads (ie. when trying to stop execution of a running query). it's 7.7mb vs 2 mb (upx compressed) soI don't think 5mb space are relevant nowadays.

Sources in GitHub are up-to-date so you can compile it yourself

Sorry
again same link https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazsqlx/files/Version%204.7.2.1535/?

flamer0n

« Reply #206 on: February 22, 2015, 12:04:30 am »

Version 5.0.0.1570

-PostgreSQL support
-Bugfixes

flamer0n

« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2015, 10:46:57 am »
Using the lazarus 1.4 rc with fpc 3.0.1 as provided in www.getlazarus.org, I managed to build (since it's all out of the box there) a Linux version from windows easily, but I had to make these changes to source code:

the unit MemBitmap that is used for AnimatedGif had to be changed because it failed to compile:
Code: [Select]
{$IFDEF LCLgtk2}
  {$DEFINE gtkbugfix}
  ,gdk2,gtkDef, gtkProc
{$ENDIF}

so basically, gtkProc and gtkDef weren't found (i searched for gtkDef and it seemed like a program not a unit), so I removed gtkProc and replaced gtkDef with gtk2Def

and in FileImport had to change this line
Code: [Select]
  FCSVStream:=TFileStream.Create(FSourceFile,fmOpenRead and fmShareDenyNoneFlags);removing [fmShareDenyNoneFlags] because it wasn't found.

I'm not sure what I've done here but after this it was built with success and I'll try later to test if it even runs on linux based system (ie Ubuntu)

flamer0n

« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2015, 03:09:10 pm »
Current Version is 5.0.0.1572 (some fixes on github but no release)

Known issues that irritate me but still can't find a solution are:
- You can't connect on MsSQL server 2014 with SQLDB (since it's using freetds dblib which doesn't seem to support that yet), but you can do that with Zeos (if protocol is set to 'mssql' because ntwdblib still connects to Sql 2014)
- Oracle stored procedures can't be executed neither with sqldb nor with zeos for reasons I still don't know

LacaK

« Reply #209 on: February 26, 2015, 09:13:16 pm »
- You can't connect on MsSQL server 2014 with SQLDB (since it's using freetds dblib which doesn't seem to support that yet)

precompiled FreeTDS dblib uses by default TDS protocol version 7.1 (SQL Server 2000), which should be supported also by SQL Server 2014 (I can confirm only SQL Server 2012, that there it works without problems)
 btw: does TMSSQLConnection reports any error ?

you can try updated versions of dblib.dll which are using also 7.3 version, at ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/fpc/contrib/windows/dblib_current.zip
(read readme in zip archive)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018