Recent

Author Topic: "Recompiling SQLite3DS" checksum changed  (Read 6194 times)

shadow

"Recompiling SQLite3DS" checksum changed
« on: June 06, 2013, 09:05:31 pm »
Hello everyone!

While working on my project suddenly I got this compiling/linking error messages:
PPU Loading C:\lazarus\fpc\2.6.2\units\i386-win32\fcl-db\sqlite3ds.ppu
Recompiling Sqlite3DS, checksum changed for SQLite3 {impl}
frmmain.pas(8,22) Fatal: Can not find Sqlite3DS used by FrmMain, ppu=C:\lazarus\fpc\2.6.2\units\i386-win32\fcl-db\sqlite3ds.ppu, package sqlite3laz

Does anyone know what this means? I'm new to Lazarus (FPC) and really lost with this kind of problem.

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
Re: "Recompiling SQLite3DS" checksum changed
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 09:28:31 pm »
It most probably means you have duplicate units in your searchpaths.

E.g. you put the source in the unit instead of the browse path.

shadow

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 09:34:45 pm »
 :(
I have included the SQLite-Wrapper from
https://github.com/plashenkov/SQLite3-Delphi-FPC

Now I have removed the uses, but it still doesn't work ... Do I have to clear cache or something else?

shadow

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 09:38:02 pm »
Ah, I've removed the lib-directory in the source path. Now it compiles in the normal way.

Damn, any idea how I can use the SQLite wrapper, too?

eny

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 09:46:42 pm »
Damn, any idea how I can use the SQLite wrapper, too?
Doesn't the example folder give any hints on how to use it in your own programs?
All posts based on: Win10 (Win64); Lazarus 2.0.10 'stable' (x64) unless specified otherwise...

shadow

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 09:53:36 pm »
Doesn't the example folder give any hints on how to use it in your own programs?
Sure, there is a well explained example included. But it seems that the usage of the SQLite3 wrapper results in conflicts with the implementation of the TSQLite3Dataset  :(

Well, I think I have to pass on the wrapper. Thank you both for your help!

eny

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 10:03:49 pm »
It's good to know this exists though.
Looks a lot like my own wrapper I created a while ago; needed BLOB support and the return values of autoincrement columns and both where not supported at the time (not sure if they are atm).
All posts based on: Win10 (Win64); Lazarus 2.0.10 'stable' (x64) unless specified otherwise...

Pascaluvr

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 04:52:40 am »
Sure, there is a well explained example included. But it seems that the usage of the SQLite3 wrapper results in conflicts with the implementation of the TSQLite3Dataset  :(

Well, I think I have to pass on the wrapper. Thank you both for your help!

Very strange.  I have used sqliteWrapper and the SQLdb components simultaneously on the same DB without conflict.

As background ...  i was using the SQLITE FTS (Free Text Search) option and found that the SQLdb components would restrict the display size of a document to 256 bytes - so having identified the document I wanted, I used the wrapper to Select the full document.

If you can give more info perhaps I can help;
Windows 7, Lazarus 1.0.8, FPC 2.6.2, SQLite 3

LuizAmérico

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 10:35:47 pm »
The problem is not specific to Sqlite3DS (TSqlite3Dataset). Any package that depends of fpc native sqlite3 unit will have the same problem.

This occurs because the compiler find fpc sqlite3 unit and then find sqlite3 wrapper unit. Since the checksum of the two units does not match, the compiler tries to recompile Sqlite3DS.

Most of the time removing the package unit (sqlite3laz) from uses clause of main project file, resolves the issue.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018