Recent

Author Topic: Freepascal/Lazarus programmers needed!  (Read 6493 times)

greymfm

Freepascal/Lazarus programmers needed!
« on: March 29, 2013, 03:42:22 pm »
Grau GmbH Hardware & Software Solutions (www.grauonline.de) is searching for skilled FPC/Lazarus programmers.
Grau GmbH (formerly Grau GbR) is a young engineering company founded in 2006. We are cooperating with several foreign FPC/Lazarus programmers worldwide.

Our main fields are:
- Data Recovery Software, in particular for memory cards, hard disks and optical media
- Video Data Repair Software, especially HD formats
- Client/Server Software Online Activation Systems 
- Development of custom Industry Hardware & Software Solutions

Grau GmbH - respective the Alexander Grau and Christian Grau have contributed in several parts to the improvement of Lazarus.

Our data recovery software "Filerecovery" is sold by LC Technology Intl. Inc: www.lc-tech.com

To improve Filerecovery for Windows/OS-X we need skilled programmers with the following qualifications:

-Good knowledge of FPC/Lazarus (Objectpascal, Multiplatform development for Windows and OS-X)
-Experience with one ore more the following Linux file systems: EXT4, UFS1/2, XFS, reiserFS
-High motivation and the ability of self-organisation

The work shall be done online as telework. Payment is at German IT standards.  Daily support via email, online messenger, phone will be supplied.
After successfull completion of several projects, a salaried position will be offered. This may include a working place in Paderborn-Germany (IT University City).     

Please send your Application/References in English or German to:

Christian Grau
CEO
mail: christianATgrauonline.de
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 12:46:16 pm by greymfm »

mrdebug

Re: Freepascal/Lazarus programmers needed!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 02:33:32 pm »
Hi. I'm working with Freepascal (on Linux) and Delphi (on Windows) from many years. With this technology I have started a project that now has 100.000 rows and is installed at 200 customers. I have more years of experience with Qt (Linux, Windows, Mac, Android).
Look at my website and download something.
If you need help please send me an email.

xinyiman

• Lazarus and Free Pascal italian community
Re: Freepascal/Lazarus programmers needed!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 09:39:48 am »

I would like to get more information, if possible, can contact me via email or private message if you are still looking?
Win10, Ubuntu and Mac
Lazarus: 2.1.0
FPC: 3.3.1

TinyPortal © 2005-2018