Forum > Packages and Libraries

muPDF

(1/6) > >>

Blestan:
Hi!
I started a project to bind fpc/lazarus to mupdf library....
pdf rendering is functional and i look for some help to port all the fuctionality of libmupdf to lazarus...
now a simple pdf reader is working and it's pretty fast :) mupdf is a great lib!!!

JuhaManninen:

--- Quote from: Blestan on March 12, 2013, 09:22:24 am ---I started a project to bind fpc/lazarus to mupdf library....
pdf rendering is functional and i look for some help to port all the fuctionality of libmupdf to lazarus...
now a simple pdf reader is working and it's pretty fast :) mupdf is a great lib!!!

--- End quote ---

Did you publish it somewhere?
What exactly are the problems you face in porting now?

Juha

BigChimp:
Any news on this (even if only very unfinished)?

I could do with a pdf display capability from within Lazarus ;)

Blestan:
it works quite well ... i'm using a bgrabitmap as an internal pixmap to fitz / mupdf .... the mupdf lib is pretty fast and the lazarus rending is excelent .., the code needs polishing... exceptoon handling ... may be class warp .... etc ... and avery strange ... the rendered bitmap is fipped verticaly ... i know that this i because of the different origin of zero between pdf and canvas but i cannot find a proper way to set the trasform matrix of mupdf rendering

BigChimp:
Ok. If you publish the source in a repository (bitbucket, github, google code, sourceforge...) somewhere, let us know - I'm sure there are people willing to look at it..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version