Author Topic: FreePascal text mode dialog designer for Free Vision  (Read 16281 times)

RolandC

• Eschecs
Re: FreePascal text mode dialog designer for Free Vision
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2016, 02:33:05 pm »
Hello! Here is the file:

www.eschecs.fr/fichiers/DIALEDIT3b.zip

Happy Easter!

jc99

• My private Site
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2016, 03:10:22 pm »
Hello! Here is the file:

www.eschecs.fr/fichiers/DIALEDIT3b.zip

Happy Easter!
Thanks, Happy (and peaceful) Easter to you and everyone.
OS: Win XP x64, Win 7, Win 7 x64, Win 10, Win 10 x64, Suse Linux 13.2
Laz: 1.2.6, 1.4.0, 1.4.2, 1.4.4, 1.6, 1.7.X (trunk)
'~|    /''
,_|oe \_,are

Bocian

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2017, 12:36:57 pm »
Well, I happen to be an author of TVGen mentioned in one of the posts of this thread...  so I might be of help, maybe ☺

avra

• Additional info
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2017, 07:30:41 pm »
Well, I happen to be an author of TVGen mentioned in one of the posts of this thread...  so I might be of help, maybe ☺
FreePascal is missing a text mode dialog designer for quite a lot of time. As you can see from previous posts, our attempts to resurrect one have failed. If you can take a look into that and help, or convert your own dialog designer to FreePascal that would be really, really great. Thank you very much for any effort you can put into this. Right now we have nothing, so even if you can't convert it to FreePascal it would be very useful even if it remains a dos application adapted just to design dialogs for use in FreePascal. The world of nice looking linux terminal TUI applications is waiting for us, but we are stuck at this first big step.

Btw. I can't find much more about your TVGen on the net but this http://m.zkratky.cz/TVGen/6986. Do you have any screenshot or URL download location to take a look at it?
ct2laz - Easily convert components and projects between Lazarus and CodeTyphon

Recent

Get Lazarus at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Open Hub project report for Lazarus