Recent

Author Topic: OpenPoker game bounty  (Read 6684 times)

felipemdc

• Administrator
OpenPoker game bounty
« on: December 17, 2011, 06:53:28 pm »
Hello,

I need someone to finish the OpenPoker game. I'll also work on that at the same time, but I'd place a responsability of getting it finished on the person that gets the bounty (as a condition for paying). I can offer US$1000 for the task and it would need to be someone with a lot of free time now in January/February so that we can make a push to finish it. I'd really like to finish it till end of February. The game has 3 parts: 1 native client, 1 web cgi server which simply passes messages between the dealer and the client and 1 dealer which is a process which will take actions on games and send messages to players. I already have all of the structural code in place, but the development of a client-server app is really time consuming and I'm getting tired of working on it alone. A lot of parts are already working, maybe 75% is already finished. The client is almost finished and I can do most of it. The cgi middle man is also almost finished. What really is necessary is the dealer which would also contain the code to manage the poker game.

I really need a good code quality, so this is a very important point. I can pass more information to people interrested on this.

Pluses would be knowing about cgi programming (the game uses fcl-web), databases (it uses postgres), how to use/configure Lazarus and how to play poker texas hold em all, but knowing how to learn stuff alone is enough. The game is written entirely in Lazarus / FPC.

All current source code can be found at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/openpokergrid/
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:57:47 pm by felipemdc »

johnsewell

Re: OpenPoker game bounty
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 02:38:36 pm »
Hi,
Did you had any luck with that ? :)

felipemdc

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 05:53:41 pm »
No, not yet.

Giu

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 10:22:51 pm »
No, not yet.

There are some requeriments in time? For me, could be an interesting project in my spare time to retake "Delphi"

TinyPortal © 2005-2018