Forum > Third party

Internet Tools

(1/17) > >>

BeniBela:
I made a new version, of my internet tools package..
It should contain everything you need to process web pages:
In details:

* Wrapper around wininet and synapse, which inherit a common class, so you can switch between both libraries
* a simple html parser to read all tags and text elements (a little bit like sax)
* a tree parser that will build a tree structure from it (definitely not  dom)
* an almost standard-compliant implementation of XPath 2 to run simple queries on that tree
* a template based html processor, that will match a template against the html document and store the result of several queries in different variables (similar idea like xsl, but better for pascal) 
* finally an auto-update class
It's there: http://benibela.de/sources_de.html#internettools

new stuff is on the last page of the thread!

Leledumbo:
I'll look into it, might be useful for web apps.

BeniBela:
A new version:

Common commands in the html templates can now be abbreviated  (e.g. you can use <a>{link:=@href}</a>* to read all links instead of <template:loop><a><template:read var="link" source="@href"/></a></template:loop> )

And the XPath 2 part is now mostly Standard compatible

User137:
This is kind of interesting, but do you know if anyone has wrapped sockets with Synapse? Managing TCP and/or UDP sockets and their threads, for fast communication between applications though internet.

BeniBela:

--- Quote from: User137 on May 05, 2012, 11:10:31 am ---This is kind of interesting, but do you know if anyone has wrapped sockets with Synapse? Managing TCP and/or UDP sockets and their threads, for fast communication between applications though internet.

--- End quote ---

For P2P or own client<->own server? No idea...

(and my internet tools are not really intended for connecting to something; more for processing the html once it is downloaded)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version