Recent

Author Topic: Help !! Compiling Linux  (Read 4549 times)

Edwin Quijada

Help !! Compiling Linux
« on: September 05, 2005, 10:33:43 pm »
:o
Hi!
I am trying to do a simple app using Lazarus in Linux Suse 9.3. My app is a form with a botton that says "Hello World...." and this seems an imposible thing.
I have the last snapshot with rpm and installed this but when compile my app I get this errors:

/usr/lib/libgdk.a(gdk.o)(.text+0x5f1): In function `gdk_init_check':
gdk.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_toupper'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtkaccellabel.o)(.text+0xb05): In function `gtk_accel_label_refetch':
gtkaccellabel.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_toupper'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtkaccellabel.o)(.text+0xb3e):gtkaccellabel.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_toupper'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o)(.text+0x2ff4): In function `gtk_move_forward_word':
gtkentry.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o)(.text+0x302b):gtkentry.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o)(.text+0x3059):gtkentry.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o)(.text+0x30cc): In function `gtk_move_backward_word':
gtkentry.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o)(.text+0x30f9):gtkentry.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o)(.text+0x3129):gtkentry.c: more undefined references to `__ctype_b' follow
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtkrc.o)(.text+0x3be): In function `_gtk_normalize_codeset':
gtkrc.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_tolower'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtktext.o)(.text+0x53b6): In function `find_cursor_at_line':
gtktext.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtktext.o)(.text+0x5725): In function `find_mouse_cursor_at_line':
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtktext.o)(.text+0x5e75): In function `gtk_text_move_forward_word':
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtktext.o)(.text+0x5e8c):gtktext.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtktext.o)(.text+0x5ea0):gtktext.c: undefined reference to `__ctype_b'
/usr/lib/libgtk.a(gtktext.o)(.text+0x5eec):gtktext.c: more undefined references to `__ctype_b' follow
project1.lpr(14,1) Error: Error while linking

Really I dont know what happens because in Win everything is fine , i have a point of sale even in win.Now I want to do this in Linux and this is imposible
Any clues or tips?
I am ready for hearing everythiing!!!!

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-747-2787
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo comun"

TinyPortal © 2005-2018