Recent

Author Topic: [doc_help] Where can I get help doc for such as TImage/TShape?  (Read 127055 times)

brant_chen

• BrantC

Where can I get help doc for such as TImage/TShape?
Click F1 in my Lazarus, I can't launch the related help for classes, such as  TImage/TShape.
Please help me out.
Thank you.

BTW, I want to draw a line on my image component, but below code can't work if I set image component's brush properties from Lazarus property dialog to clblack:
And whatever color I set, below line is black, why?
Code: [Select]
procedure Tf_main.Image1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  Image1.Canvas.Brush.Color:=clYellow; //whatever color I set, below line is black, why?
  Image1.Canvas.Brush.Canvas.Line(1,1,800,600);
end;

procedure Tf_main.Image1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
  Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
begin
  Image1.Canvas.Brush.Color:=clYellow;//whatever color I set, below line is black, why?
  Image1.Canvas.Brush.Canvas.Line(1,1,800,600);
end;
简单,快乐,就好。

Marc

• Administrator
Re: [doc_help] Where can I get help doc for such as TImage/TShape?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 11:54:39 am »
Set the pen color. Lines are drawn with a pen. Areas are filled with a brush
//--
{$I stdsig.inc}
//-I still can't read someones mind
//-Bugs reported here will be forgotten. Use the bug tracker

TurboRascal

• "Good sysadmin. Bad programmer."™
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 12:35:20 pm »
Click F1 in my Lazarus, I can't launch the related help for classes, such as  TImage/TShape.

The F1 help for those two classes shows normally for me. Check your help options and see all your paths are correct...
Regards, ArNy the Turbo Rascal
-
"The secret is to give them what they need, not what they want." - Scotty, STTNG:Relics

brant_chen

• BrantC
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 02:40:39 pm »
Set the pen color. Lines are drawn with a pen. Areas are filled with a brush

Yeah, I am a real newbie -.-
Thank you  ;)
简单,快乐,就好。

brant_chen

• BrantC
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 02:42:04 pm »

The F1 help for those two classes shows normally for me. Check your help options and see all your paths are correct...

Thank you  ::)
简单,快乐,就好。

Dibo

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 03:23:22 pm »
How did you solve problem with F1? I have this same problem on Ubuntu. My path to "FPC Doc HTML" is empty and I don't know where look for this file

brant_chen

• BrantC
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 03:29:35 pm »

Oh, one more thing: I found Lazarus users need build html/chm help files by theirselves at first before set correct path ... Without it, you can't find any html/chm help files in your Lazarus installation path  8-)

BTW, here comes my steps, so easy:
(Just on Windows)
1. Go to your C:\lazarus\docs\html
2. Set "Path" in build_chm.bat and build_html.bat to your fpc path, mine: C:\lazarus\fpc\2.4.2\bin\i386-win32
3. Run above two bat files; then you can get your chm/html files

Hope it can do help O:-)
简单,快乐,就好。

TurboRascal

• "Good sysadmin. Bad programmer."™
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 03:39:16 pm »
How did you solve problem with F1? I have this same problem on Ubuntu. My path to "FPC Doc HTML" is empty and I don't know where look for this file

You should have fp-docs and lazarus-doc packages installed first; the paths where they are installed are under /usr/share/doc/lazarus and /usr/share/doc/fp-docs. I don't remember the exact options since I've tried switching to chm docs in the meantime, but you should find rtl/index.html, fcl/index.html and lcl/index.html and point to them.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 03:43:03 pm by TurboRascal »
Regards, ArNy the Turbo Rascal
-
"The secret is to give them what they need, not what they want." - Scotty, STTNG:Relics

brant_chen

• BrantC
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 03:48:07 pm »

You should have fp-docs and lazarus-doc packages installed first; the paths where they are installed are under /usr/share/doc/lazarus and /usr/share/doc/fp-docs. I don't remember the exact options since I've tried switching to chm docs in the meantime, but you should find rtl/index.html, fcl/index.html and lcl/index.html and point to them.

Thanks a lot!
You help me out from my help problem :)
Originally, I think Lazarus installation on Windows is easy, now I think I should read http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Installing_Lazarus at first.
Thank you mentors here  ;D
简单,快乐,就好。

brant_chen

• BrantC
简单,快乐,就好。

TinyPortal © 2005-2018