Recent

Author Topic: (solved) Popup menu under Linux environment odd behaviour  (Read 5508 times)

AlistairG

(solved) Popup menu under Linux environment odd behaviour
« on: March 01, 2011, 05:30:18 am »
Hi I used to program in Delphi 6 years ago.
First time with Lazarus Tmenu popup Items I can only create one, then seems there is no possibility to create more in menu editor??
Each time I click on property Items/menuitem it brings up the editor but no obvious way of adding new items.
Thanks, Alistair.

Right click existing menu editor item to add new items  :-[

The default behaviour of ide that key selects item in property even after you click the edit area of property is confusing. EG I click in the property of Name and any key moves to the corresponding item in properties list. Perfectly good, but confusing to new users should be an advanced setting IMHO.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:07:53 am by Algeorge »
Lazarus 0.9.28.2-10ubuntu1 r22277 FPC 2.4.0 i386-linux-gtk 2 (beta)
       My pledge - if I waste your time, I donate to Lazarus.

DirkS

Re: (solved) Popup menu under Linux environment odd behaviour
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 10:55:53 am »
The default behaviour of ide that key selects item in property even after you click the edit area of property is confusing. EG I click in the property of Name and any key moves to the corresponding item in properties list. Perfectly good, but confusing to new users should be an advanced setting IMHO.
I agree.
You know that <TAB> switches between 'search' and 'normal' modes in the property list?

Gr.
Dirk.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018