Recent

Author Topic: LazPaint (alpha-blending, antialiasing, filters)  (Read 651075 times)

circular

• Personal webpage
Re: LazPaint (alpha-blending, antialiasing, filters)
« Reply #435 on: November 05, 2012, 09:43:38 pm »
New svn address : svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/lazpaint/code/ lazpaint-code
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #436 on: November 18, 2012, 03:27:23 pm »
Just to tell you that I've done layer support, and now I'm doing undo/redo for layers.

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
« Reply #437 on: November 18, 2012, 03:37:44 pm »
Just to tell you that I've done layer support, and now I'm doing undo/redo for layers.
Great! Waiting for a release :D

fabienwang

• Lazarus is the best
    • My blog
« Reply #438 on: November 20, 2012, 12:40:38 pm »

Can you see the Updater in the menu ? I don't see it on my Linux x86_64.

I think it's related to the path where it searches the existing binary (i guess i don't search in the right path).

If you remember, the Updater only shows in the menu if found in the "current directory". Or, i don't know why but when i start any lazarus application, the current directory is not set to the application directory but to the ~/ .

I'll make a fix for the Updater. Do you see any other feature I could work on?

Great! Waiting for a release :D

Hehe, why not just compile it? :P
I'm using Arch Linux.
Known for: CPickSniff, OpenGrabby
Contributed to: LazPaint

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
« Reply #439 on: November 20, 2012, 05:44:13 pm »
Hehe, why not just compile it?
I think for LazPaint I will use it as a daily software, which means it has to be stable ;)

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #440 on: November 23, 2012, 11:38:55 am »
@FabienWang: Yes of course, if you see something to solve, please do.  :)

@Leledumbo: I understand, all the more so as there is no undo yet, which makes my program quite useless for now.

lainz

« Reply #441 on: November 26, 2012, 01:29:14 am »
The release is working well.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #442 on: February 15, 2013, 10:33:35 pm »
Layered undo is almost finished.  :)

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #443 on: February 17, 2013, 11:28:56 pm »
New version of LazPaint (5.0) :
- layers !
- load Paint.NET files and load&save OpenRaster files
- example 3D obj files
- modifiable rectangular shapes (rectangle, ellipse, gradient, shaded shapes)
- colorize with gsba (corrected hsla)
- spinedits in color windows
- color window and filters can be applied to an empty selection (so applied only inside the selection)
- twirl center

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazpaint/files/src/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:30:39 pm by circular »

lainz

« Reply #444 on: February 18, 2013, 12:27:00 am »
attached a translation, there are some things that I can not translate because I can't test the program, and basically if I not see that working I cant translate.

Lazarus 1.1 r40315 FPC 2.6.0 i386-win32-win32/win64

Code: [Select]
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\bgrablend.pas(387,17) Hint: Converting the operands to "Int64" before doing the multiply could prevent overflow errors.
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\bgrablend.pas(414,17) Hint: Converting the operands to "Int64" before doing the multiply could prevent overflow errors.
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\bgrablend.pas(448,17) Hint: Converting the operands to "Int64" before doing the multiply could prevent overflow errors.
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\blendpixelinline.inc(532,38) Hint: Converting the operands to "Int64" before doing the add could prevent overflow errors.
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\blendpixelinline.inc(564,16) Hint: Converting the operands to "Int64" before doing the add could prevent overflow errors.
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(10,28) Error: Unknown identifier "INTTEXPOS"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(10,29) Error: Assembler syntax error
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(24,42) Error: Identifier not found "intTexPos"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(24,54) Error: Identifier not found "intTexPos"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(37,30) Error: Unknown identifier "INTTEXPOS"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(37,31) Error: Assembler syntax error
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(10,28) Error: Unknown identifier "INTTEXPOS"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(10,29) Error: Assembler syntax error
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(24,42) Error: Identifier not found "intTexPos"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(24,54) Error: Identifier not found "intTexPos"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(37,30) Error: Unknown identifier "INTTEXPOS"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\lineartexscan2.inc(37,31) Error: Assembler syntax error
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(65,32) Error: Unknown identifier "TEXPOSBYZ"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(65,34) Error: Assembler syntax error
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(106,41) Error: Identifier not found "texPosByZ"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(106,53) Error: Identifier not found "texPosByZ"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(68,32) Error: Unknown identifier "INTTEXPOS"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(68,33) Error: Assembler syntax error
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(108,48) Error: Identifier not found "intTexPos"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(108,60) Error: Identifier not found "intTexPos"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(65,32) Error: Unknown identifier "TEXPOSBYZ"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(65,34) Error: Assembler syntax error
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(106,41) Error: Identifier not found "texPosByZ"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(106,53) Error: Identifier not found "texPosByZ"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(68,32) Error: Unknown identifier "INTTEXPOS"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(68,33) Error: Assembler syntax error
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(108,48) Error: Identifier not found "intTexPos"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(108,60) Error: Identifier not found "intTexPos"
D:\components\bgrabitmap\bgrabitmap\perspectivescan2.inc(68,33) Fatal: There were 50 errors compiling module, stopping

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #445 on: February 18, 2013, 08:04:27 am »
Thanks. Ok, I need to download a 32 bit version of Lazarus to check this.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #446 on: February 18, 2013, 11:34:16 am »
Ok it should be fixed in latest BGRABitmap (use latest version 6.8 ):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazpaint/files/src/

This version of LazPaint (5.0) is designed to be tested, it is not really a public release, no install is provided yet. I will publish it when I'm confident it works well on 32 bit, 64 bit, Mac and Linux.

For now, i've tested it on Windows 7 64 bit, compiled as a 64-bit binary and compiled as a 32-bit binary.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:35:10 pm by circular »

lainz

« Reply #447 on: February 18, 2013, 11:18:54 pm »
Here a patch for 'cross setup' for Win32 and Win64, in one setup you get both versions. (I supposed that the update checker will be moved to lazpaint so i've not added the update_checker_x64.exe in the .iss)... also you will notice that _x64.po file is excluded, because the installed name will be always lazpaint.exe.

I've changed the build modes, adding Win32 and Win64.. remove if you has another method to create the exe.

Also the name of the application if it's 32 bit or 64 bit. "LazPaint 5.0 (32-bit)" and "LazPaint 5.0 (64-bit)" at least the user will know what is running :)

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #448 on: February 19, 2013, 12:09:59 am »
Wow, thanks 8-)

I've applied the patch and replaced the zip file for version 5.0.

Now people, you can easily compile LazPaint for 32-bit or 64-bit and check it out.  :)

j0x

« Reply #449 on: February 19, 2013, 02:23:36 am »
yo circular, can you provide a compiled version of version 5.0 for windows? im noob at compiling large files like this especially with dependecies like bgracontrols and etc

EDIT:

i manage to compile it by downloading this files bgrabitmap6.8.zip and bgracontrols-2.0.6.0 alpha.zip and then extract them and double click bgrabitmappack.lpk and bgracontrols.lpk for them to be installed on LazarusIDE then proceed on compiling this lazpaint5.0_src.zip

a suggestion can you make the Layers Window default to visible?

awesome work btw thanks a lot!!! but for a lot of noobs like me out there it will be better if you provide a compiled version of LazPaint 5.0, thanks again!!!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:48:50 am by j0x »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018